Wednesday, July 13, 2011

English Classes




I joined LST , the English Class that organised for 6 weeks.. I attended 6 lessons nia..
My cool teacher, Travis.
There are 4 of them in total.
All came from Texas.
I am so glad to meet them. Especially the way they speak English.
SO fluent.
However, they left us on last Thursday.
We took a few picture during the farewell party.
And I got a certificate from that too.
But, they printed wrong my name !!
T^T
Instead of Khai Mean, they printed Khai Nean!
Anyway, just to advertise this lil' program,
specially for those who need help in improving their English Language, in the sense of communicating, writing, reading..
They will try to help you up ..
Besides meeting new friends over there.
It located in Platinum Victory , Setapak area.
Go ahead ya for those who interested.
It held for only once a year.
By the way, LST is actually stand for Let's Start Talking ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...