Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm back >3





Glad that I'm here .
Been so emo-ing in previous post.. =p IGNORE kay =)
Is the 4th day since the new sem begin . Properly will be busier than previous sem as I got my part time job in college again . Everyday got to wake up as early as 6.30 to get ready for 8 am class!!! Class+part time job until 5.30pm almost every Monday until Friday.! Wednesday have to force myself to gym!
I am so terrified with my meats! Meatball! Last week, went to Petaling Jaya, for Amway events intro by a net friend of mine.
Got to know a lot of people over there. They persuade me to join their classes in Cheras. There are makeup class as well. Too bad, he don't support me ! So lose the opportunity to learn something new. ..

FYI, my laptop modem spoil :( So lately, I wont be blogging for some time. Do miss me if you read my blog =) I love you READERS ! I know I'm not as famous as THEM, As long as I start a blog, write my thought Out, Doesn't matter they are People to read it or not! I write for my own SAKE >3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...