Friday, June 3, 2011

Will he be my MR.Right?


Story telling again =p
Alright, to make it short, 2 days never see him dy...
cause I got to wake up as early as 7 am almost every weekdays.
Tired, so decided to sleep early, and he went "da gei" with his friends.
On the third day, he came over to my house. We argued. Requested to break up again XD. It happened almost twice a month. Reason? FACEBOOk~
It was so lame, all over.
Anyway, what he told me that day,
IT WAS A BIT WEIRD.
I LIKE IT ><

"You are so perfect. Only your body figure is a big problem. If you able to slim down till Xkg, I will gift u a laptop of your own choice, RM500 cash plus shopping for unlimited stuffs at once. WOW! "
I am given 1 month time to compete .
And!
If I reach Ykg, He will proposed to me ==|||
Sweet-NYA~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...