Thursday, May 5, 2011

Last Message?

I really so so so so so stressful.
I have no idea what to do already.
I already out of mind. Lost my mind.
Sitting in the cybercafe, in front the computer on the corner side, tears keep dropping.
Im a loser. Really a loser.
Why you bring me to this world?
I love to be happy, but why you dont give me happiness?
I cant feel the family love. So I search for love in the public.
I thought I found one, and it end up like that.
No Money,
No Family,
No More Scholarship,
No More Him,
Left Me alone in the House.
So Should I just say Goodbye and leave now?

I am used to be a very positive-thinker. I dono. I dono what will happen next.
He is still in the house. And planning to go Genting, act like nothing happening.
Everyone told me to leave him, not to be with him, he aint a good guy, but I still choose to stay around him. I choose the wrong path.
Since I already chosen the road, what to do now?

PS . Please do not take this as a note or sign to commit suicide ya, cause I'm neither Alan nor Alvis Kong. I just blog what I feel.

Regards, Khai Mean

1 comment:

  1. There is always someone care of you.. He is Jesus. Trust me =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...