Sunday, May 29, 2011

Supernova club ..

My own makeup and black dress purposely bought for clubbing >3
Too bad, I still failed to wear fake eyelashes TT


Time to blog again =o=
Now only I realize they are actually few of my friends who read my blog ><
Thanks for the caring again >,<
I'm more into night life since he appeared in my life.
Last week, clubbing in Supernova, some where near KLCC.
Enjoyed my second time clubbing =p
Get to know few girls over there.
Performance by lengzai and lenglui.
That guy gt my attention , he's so handsome ><
I drank a lot that day, keep go to the toilet.
And the girl keep accompany me =)
I love the music quality at there >3
About 2 something, left the club.
On the way to the parking street, I fall down , cause I was drunk.
After that, yumcha session in Steven Corner near my area.
Without cleaning myself, I just laid on the bed.
Enjoyed that night >3

Started to love clubbing >
So pain..

Red....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...